Social Media Marketing (SMM): How to use various social media networks to achieve marketing communications & branding goals?
Before you begin your marketing journey on social media, follow our expert planning guide:
- Plan and map your target audience, which will determine the platform you want to use to target those audiences – whether Facebook, Blog, Instagram, Twitter. In other words, you need to decide what kind of content you want to include in those platforms to make it relevant to your business.
- After you have planned out what you want to do, the next step would be to develop your content, client base and website traffic so more people will be able to view what you are writing on those social media platforms.
- Create a community – to ensure that your readers and clients keep coming back, you need to maintain regular content that is being published on your social media networks.
- You can use tools like Google Analytics to track and measure the amount of viewers, who are your competitors, etc. to help identify which aspect of your SMM that you need to work on.
- One of the few ways to get more readers would be to create viral content. Below is an infographic that shows you what is a viral content and how to make your posts on your social media go viral.
Written by: (www.script.com.sg) Edited & Illustrated by: Script Consultants Pte Ltd