Grab For Business – Branding & Website Copywriting
The main aim of this project was to create a different brand tone for business users of Grab. The website – Grab for Business – is aimed for Corporate users of ride hailing company GRAB. The copywriting required the branding tone to be different from that of the consumer side of GRAB. We had to keep in mind the overall brand guidelines, yet build a business tone. This would also then be replicated on all major social media handles.
Script was also involved in creating the wireframe and user flow of the website.
- Create a brand tone that was in line with the overall Grab branding, but more corporate and professional.
- Generate content flow that had a clear set of frequently asked questions (FAQs) to help user flow.
- Work with the UI/ UX team to optimize website content for easy navigation.
- Make sure the website users’ leads were well capture.
- Ensure the that converted customers were able to find their dashboard communication.
- Ensure clear dashboard communication and instructions.
- Create a unified messaging tone for Social Media channels.
The content copy for each social media post was created by working on the main KPI of easier navigation and conversion for Corporate fleet users of Grab.
The brading tone of voice and copywriting we crafted created for Grab successfully established the brand image for Grab for Business. It was distinctly different from the consumer branding.
Script Consultants also designed a user interactive website wireframe and content for Grab’s official website and work portal.
Want To Hire Us To Grow Your Business Online?
Below Given Are The Services We Can Provide You To Help You Grow Your Business: